Dates: January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009
The main link for the challenge could be found here ..
The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories.
1. A book with a "profession" in its title. Examples might include: The Book Thief, The Island of Dr. Moreau, The Historian
2. A book with a "time of day" in its title. Examples might include: Twilight, Four Past Midnight, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
3. A book with a "relative" in its title. Examples might include: Eight Cousins, My Father's Dragon, The Daughter of Time
4. A book with a "body part" in its title. Examples might include: The Bluest Eye, Bag of Bones, The Heart of Darkness
5. A book with a "building" in its title. Examples might include: Uncle Tom's Cabin, Little House on the Prairie, The Looming Tower
6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title. Examples might include: Insomnia, Coma, The Plague
You may overlap books with other challenges, but please don't use the same book for more than one category.
Again, there will be some small prizes scattered throughout. No set schedule, so just be sure to check in once a while. There will also be a prize awarded at the conclusion to one participant who completes the challenge.
My suggestion list will be updated soon :)
Body part - Heart Storm by Liane Gentry Skye
Building - Marked - House Of Night 1 - by PC Cast and Kristin Cast
Medical condition - Dead To The World By Charlaine Harris
Profession - Memories of my Melancholy Whores
Relative - Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris
Time of day - Vampire Nights by G.A. Hauser