Saturday, November 15, 2008

A to Z Reading Challenge 2009


This is for 2009 !!!

For the main link for this challenge you can check here ..

I choose Option B..
Option B: Read titles A to Z. Commit to reading 26 books theoretically speaking.

My suggestion list .. I might exchange some books though :)
Still don't know about X and Z

by Title:


A: Acting Like Family by J.J. Massa

B: Brokeback Mountain by Annie Proulx

C: Charlotte's Web by E. B. White

D: Dead To The World By Charlaine Harris

E: Exotic Erotica Bundle by Eden Bradley, Jina Bacarr and Delilah Devlin

F: Fear No Evil by Allison Brennan

G: A Girl's Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlister

H: High Fidelity by Nick Hornby

I: Immoral by Brian Freeman

J:

K:

L: A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan

M: Memories of My Melancholy Whores by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

N: Night Moves I by Kiernan Kelly, Matt Brooks, Erastes and Kira Stone

O: Out Of The Box (The Edge Series #1) by Kallysten

P: The Pumpkin Mashers by Linda Oness

Q:

R: The Reader by Bernhard Schlink

S: Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris

T: Tunnels Of Blood by Darren Shan

U: Unwanted Visitor by Lori Derby Bingley

V: The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan

W: Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson

X:

Y:

Z:


That was what was read for 2009, I tried to finish this challenge but that was my effort.. hopefully next year I would do better :D All in all I had so much fuun!!

No comments: