- 1) Write down your first name (or whatever name you usually go by)
- 2) Do any or all of the following (i.e. do 2a and/or 2b and/or 2c):
2a) For each letter, pick an author whose last name starts with that letter.
2b) For each letter, pick an author whose first name starts with that letter.
2c) For each letter, pick a book that starts with that letter.
- 3) Books can be cross-overs from other challenges, but each book can only be used once in this challenge. Authors may be repeated though.
- 4) The challenge lasts one month per letter of your name
- 5) Sign up by commenting to this post.The books can be read in any order and the list changed at any time during the challenge.
I chose option 2c for my name Desert Rose so that would be 10 letters totalling 10 books in 10 months..
D - Dead Until Dark (Charlaine Harris)
E - Eight Million Ways To Dies (Lawrence Block)
S - Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas (James Patterson)
E - Exotic Erotica Bundle by Eden Bradley, Jina Bacarr and Delilah Devlin
R - Real Murders (Charlaine Harris)
T - Tunnels Of Blood by Darren Shan
R - The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
O - Outlander (Diana Gabaldon)
S - Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris
E - Essential Seduction by Nikki Soarde