The main link for this challenge could be found here ..
Essentially, Spring Reading Thing 2009 is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge open to anyone and everyone. It will take place March 20th-June 20th (which is, coincidentally, the spring of 2009).
To participate, here’s what you need to do:
- Create a list of some books you’d like to read or finish this spring.
- Feel free to set some additional reading goals (such as reading to your kids two hours per week, getting through your pile of magazines, etc.). This is completely optional.
- Write a blog post including the list of books you want to read and any additional goals you’ve set, and get ready to post it on your blog on March 20th.
- Visit this blog on March 20th to sign up. I’ll have a Mr. Linky set up that morning, so you can submit a link to your personal Spring Reading Thing post, and it will be added to the master list.
- Read! Work on your goals throughout Spring 2009.
- Report your results. Write another blog post in June to let everyone know how you did.
- Have fun! Visit other participants to see what they’re reading. Write reviews if you’re so inclined. But most of all, enjoy your spring reading.
My goal is to read 10 books from my tbr books!! I'm not sure I'll stick to this list but I will try my best!
2. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
3. Immoral by Brian Freeman
4. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
5. Red by Erica Spindler
9. Hot Blooded by Lisa Jackson
10. Cold Blooded by Lisa Jackson
Update: I've only read 4 out of 10 books.. Better luck next time :)