The main link for this challenge could be found here ..
This is an opportunity for you to finish all of those series that have been sitting on your book shelf looking at you. I don't know about you but I have quite a few. With this challenge you count series completed, not books read. I have a series with 20 books in it, although I'm not sure I'll include this one, it doesn't matter how many books are in the series or if you've read most of them and only have one or two left to read. The object of this challenge is to finish the series.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Finish 2 series.
-- Fascinated – Finish 3 series.
-- Addicted – Finish 5 series.
-- Obsessed – Finish 10 series.
3. Any genre counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to the post about the Finish Your Series Reading Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can find join in and read your reviews and post.
I will be posting my choices soon :)
1. Betrayed - House Of Night #2 - by PC Cast and Kristen Cast 2. Whiskey Sour - Jack Daniels Mystery Book 1 - by J.A. Konrath
3. Dead And Gone by Charlaine Harris (book #9 from the Sookie Stackhouse series)
4. Two For The Dough by Janet Evanovich
5. Three To Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
6. Four To Score by Janet Evanovich
7. Don't Tell by Karen Rose
8. Colters' Woman by Maya Banks
9. Callie's Meadow by Maya Banks
10. Colters' Wife by Maya Banks
11. The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K. Hamilton (book #2 from the Anita Blake series)
12. Circus Of The Damned by Laurell K. Hamilton (book #3 from the Anita Blake series)
13. The Lunatic Cafe by Laurell K. Hamilton (book #4 from the Anita Blake series)
At least I finished the Colter's series ( 3 books) :)