Wednesday, December 16, 2009
1st in a Series Challenge 2010
The main link for this challenge could be found here ..
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious– Read 3 novels that are first in a series.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 novels that are first in a series.
-- Addicted – Read 12 novels that are first in a series.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 novels that are first in a series.
3. Any genre counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to the post about the 1st in a Series Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can find join in and read your reviews and post.
I've done this challenge for 2009 and it was great so I'm planning on doing it for 2010 too :) I might go for the addicted but still not sure.. let's see what happens !!
1. Whiskey Sour - Jack Daniels Mystery Book 1 - by J.A. Konrath
2. Don't Tell by Karen Rose
3. Colters' Woman by Maya Banks
4. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
5. With Love by J.L. Langley