I know, I know, I'm overdoing joining challenges but who could resist such a fun challenge?! I love mysteries and love cozies so what's the problem? I'm sure I would be reading some anyways so.. *the addict talking here :)*
Plus I did finish 3 challenges by the end of March *trying to convince myself that I'm entitled to joing new challenges*
I also know that I'm late in signing up for this challenge but I just saw it now at Yvonne's and as usual just couldn't get it by :) so I hope Kris won't mind the 4 day delay :) and accept me ;)
For the main link for this challenge go here ..
1. The challenge runs from April 1, 2009 –September 30, 2009 (6 months)
2. The goal is to read at least 1 cozy mystery for each month, so a total of 6. You can read these all in the same month, one per month, or however you want.
3. It is ok to use books that you are already reading for other challenges, however at least 2 need to be specific for this challenge.
4. You do not need to have a blog to participate
5. You are not required to make a list of books you plan to read ahead of time, but it would be fun if you did. I do ask that you at least create a post for this challenge and link back to this post. Please also note how many books you plan to read for this challenge.
6. You must sign-up before April 1st, so the last date to sign up is March 31st.
7. To sign up for the challenge – please use Mr. Linky below. Behind your name, please put the number of books you plan to read for this challenge in (). Example: Kris (6) If you have trouble with Mr. Linky, just leave a comment.
8. At the end of the challenge, If you have a blog, please create a wrap-up post telling others how you did and listing each of the books you read for the challenge and link them to your reviews. I will create a posting regarding the end of the challenge and ask that you sign Mr. Linky and link your wrap-up post. That made sense right? If you don't have a blog, just enter your name and the number of books you did read in (). Example: Kris (6).
9. Prizes you ask? Of course! For each person who completes the challenge, I will send you a homemade bookmark. I know – you are overcome with excitement you can join this challenge fast enough!
To check out cozies and what they are all about, check out this site ..
As for my list, I don't have it right now but I'll post it as soon as I can :)