Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Extreme Jelly Bean Challenge






This is an open ended challenge so, take as long as you need.

The main link for this challenge is here.

My link is here.

This challenge is a twist on the ever popular Spell-Out challenges. As with any spell-out challenge you spell the word using the first letter of a book (excluding a, an, the), an author's first or last name, series name, or main character's name. The twist is the book you choose has to have a cover with the color of the jelly bean on it to match with the letter. It doesn't have to be the whole cover just a splotch will do.

Blueberry

Blueberry (turquoise/ Blue)

B:
L:
U:
E:
B:
E:
R:
R:
Y:


Bubble Gum

Bubble Gum (light pink)

B:
U:
B:
B:
L:
E:

G:
U:
M:



Cinnamon

Cinnamon (Red)

C:
I:
N:
N:
A:
M:
O:
N:



Coconut

Coconut (White)

C:
O:
C:
O:
N:
U:
T:


Island Punch

Island Punch (Purple)

I:
S:
L:
A:
N:
D:

P:
U:
N:
C:
H:



Kiwi

Kiwi (Green)

K:
I:
W:
I:


Lemon
Lemon (Yellow)

L:
E:
M:
O:
N:


Licorice
Licorice (Black)

L:
I:
C:
O:
R:
I:
C:
E:

Orange Sherbet
Orange Sherbet (Orange)

O:
R:
A:
N:
G:
E:

S:
H:
E:
R:
B:
E:
T:


Root Beer
Root Beer (Brown)

R:
O:
O:
T:

B:
E:
E:
R:

No comments: