Here are the 2010 rules:
1.Read a minimum of 10 books first published in 2010. You don’t have to buy these. Library books, unabridged audios, or ARCs are all acceptable. To qualify as being first published in 2010, it must be the first time that the book is published in your own country. For example, if a book was published in Australia, England, or Canada in 2009, and then published in the USA in 2010, it counts (if you live in the USA). Newly published trade paperbacks and mass market paperbacks do not count if there has been a hardcover/trade published before 2010.
2.No children’s/YA titles allowed, since we’re at the ‘pub.’
3.At least 5 titles must be fiction.
4.Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
5.You can add your titles as you go, and they may be changed at any time.
6.Sign up at the Pub Challenge site using Mr. Linky.
7.Have fun reading your 2010 books!
Here is my list:
1. Honeymoon Perversion by Defence Eakens
2. Callie's Meadow by Maya Banks
3. Colters' Wife by Maya Banks
4. Uninhibited by Jax Cassidy
5. Savage Cravings by Marie March
6. Footsteps by Sandi B
7. The Book by Pete Anstice
8. Beck and Call by Dili San Jules
9. Porn Can Be Fun by Tracy Koehler
10. The Englisher Seduction by Lili Koi
11. Textile Free by Delilah Devlin
12. Yolanda's Escape by Gypsy de Wilde
13. An Autumn Wedding by C J Perryman
14. The Boss's Terms by Ernest Winchester
15. The Name On My Wrist by J.M. Snyder
16. Fuck The Foreplay by J.M. Snyder
17. Happy New Year by Kenn Dahll
18. Parking Lot Hero by J.M. Snyder
19. Joy Ride by J.M. Snyder
20. Vampire Tanning by S. Wolf
21. Love in the Library by J.M. Snyder
22. Beach Challenge - Anthology
23. After Party - Anthology
24. Wanting by M. L. Rhodes
25. An Uncommon Whore by Belinda McBride