Karina @ Callapidder Days is hosting this challenge which I found is quite reasonable easy, so I thought to join in although I'm a bit late but I still got about 2 months to go..
The main link for this challenge could be found here .. and the basics here ..
This is the guidelines for this challenge..
- Create a list of some books you’d like to read or finish this fall. This is the only real requirement for participating in the challenge.
- Feel free to set some additional reading goals (such as reading to your kids two hours per week, getting through your pile of magazines, etc.). However, this is not required; setting additional goals is completely optional.
- Write a blog post that includes the list of books you want to read (and any additional goals you’ve set), and get ready to post it on your blog on September 22nd.
- Visit Callapidder Days on September 22nd to sign up for the challenge. I’ll have an official launch post up that morning, complete with an area for you to submit a link to your personal Fall Into Reading post, where it will be added to the master list of participants.
- Read! Work on your goals throughout Fall 2009.
- Report your results. Write another blog post in December to let everyone know how you did. (I’ll post an official wrap-up to the challenge on December 21st, where you’ll be able to share your results.)
- Have fun! Visit other participants to see what they’re reading. Write reviews if you’re so inclined. But most of all, enjoy your fall reading!
1. Immoral by Brian Freeman
2. The Awakening (Vampire Diaries Book 1) By Lisa J Smith
3. Bet Me by Lucynda Storey
4. Cover Me by L.B. Gregg
5. Night Moves I by Kiernan Kelly, Matt Brooks, Erastes and Kira Stone
6. Rot by Michele Lee
7. Roped Into Romance by Alison Kent
8. The Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux
9. Cold Blooded by Lisa Jackson
10. Marked - House Of Night 1 - by PC Cast and Kristin Cast
11. Orgasms R Us by Alice Gaines
12. My Soul To Lose by Rachel Vincent
13. The List by J.A. Konrath
14. Erotic Bedtime Stories by Anonymous