The main link for this challenge could be found here ..
My list could be found here too ..
Spring Challenge FAQ’s March 1 – May 31
1. Select 5,10, or 15 books to read that fit the category.
2. Post your list on the discussion board and blog (Name’s Spring Challenge List)
3. If you need title suggestions please use the Discussion titled Spring TITLE SUGGESTIONS if you don't see it please search (to try and minimize number of discussions)
4. Once you have read a book please find the corresponding discussion by searching you can search by 08 Winter # and use the number that corresponds with the list. (one will be created for each number on March 1, again, to try and minimize number of discussions) and post the book and title you read and rating, and review.
5. It is not required, but if you could post your review on the blog that would be great.
6. Reviews on the blog please include labels list the rating, author, and # of challenge only.
7. Audio books are okay
8. Rereads are okay
9. You can change your list at anytime
**Thank you to Heather D and Roberta for making the list!**
Spring '09 Challenge list:
1. Read a Western (united States)- historical or contemporary
2. Read a book set in Scotland- historical or contemporary
Dragonfly in Amber (Diana Gabaldon)
3. Title contains Sun, Moon, or Stars (Moonlight, Starlight, etc, is ok!)
Sunshine And Satin (Sandra Chastain)
4. Title contains Angel or Devil
The Devil Wears Prada (Lauren Weisberger)
5. Read any title by one of the first romance authors you ever read (or reread one of the first romance titles you ever read)
6. Title or Cover makes you think of Spring
7. Readers Choice
8. Select a book that has been marked favorite or 5 stars from another group member's shelf. DONE
9. Read an AAR top 100 title (list on allaboutromance.com, AAR Top 100 group, and the AAR Top 100 blog)
10. Title contains the word "Secret" or “Lie” in it
11. Read a title that was read and reviewed during the Winter Challenge
12. read a book with a Romeo and Juliet type theme (feuding family/clan/etc): H/H have to be on opposite sides of the feud DONE
13. Read a trilogy (or 3 books from same series) Part 1 DONE
14. Read a trilogy (or 3 books from same series) Part 2 DONE
15. Read a trilogy (or 3 books from same series) Part 3 DONE