Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vampire Challenge

The main link for this challenge could be found here ..


What?
For the Vampire Challenge you will read books with vampires - romance, YA, paranormal, mysteries - anything, as long as there's a or two (or more) vampire in it.


When?
The challenge will start January 1, 2009 and end December 31, 2009.


How?
The goal is to read 2+ books with vampires in 2009, that's it. It's fairly easy, I think. For some inspiration check out my post on vampires in books.


My list..
1. Exotic Erotica Bundle by Eden Bradley, Jina Bacarr and Delilah Devlin
2. Dead To The World By Charlaine Harris
3. Sex And The Single Vampire by Katie MacAlister
4. A Girl's Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlister
5. Dead As A Doornail by Charlaine Harris
6. Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
7. A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan
8. The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan
9. Tunnels Of Blood by Darren Shan
10. All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
11. Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
12. Out Of The Box (The Edge Series #1) by Kallysten
13. Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione
14. From Dead To Worse by Charlaine Harris
15. Out Of The Box (The Edge Series #2) by Kallysten
16. Vampire Nights by G.A. Hauser
17. Out Of The Box (The Edge Series #3) by Kallysten
18. The Awakening (Vampire Diaries Book 1) By Lisa J Smith


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welocme to the challenge! I see you have Sex and the Single Vampire on your list - that one is on my tentative list as well :-) Hope you enjoy it?

Desert Rose said...

Thanx for the welcome!!
Yes I did enjoy it very much, although I discovered after I read the book that it is the second book in the series but I didn't realize that till after reading it and when I waas looking for the name of the second book so I could read it and to my surprise.. so Now I'm reading the first book and enjoying that
too.. It's really good but you could try reading them in order if possible :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I also started this series somewhere in the middle without knowing it. It didn't matter much, though. Each book features different main characters and the characters of the other books only appear in minor roles...
After I found out I was in the middle of the series I read the first one, so Sex and the Single Vampire would be the next in series for me, but thanks for letting me know :-)

Desert Rose said...

Do tell me how you like the series .. I've been planning to pick up the htird book but get sidetracked by others ;)

Unknown said...

First off, I'm impressed you already read 9 books for the challenge! That's awesome!

As for Katie MacAlister's series, I enjoy the books a lot, but I haven't tried reading several of her books back to back. Not my thing, to be honest... But then, I have at least one of her books on Mt. TBR, just to have one at hand if I feel the urge to just grab a MacAlister to read ;-)