The main link for this challenge could be found here ..
The challenge will run all of 2009.
You will be required to read 5 books from a list of 10 that are recommended by a book blogger buddy.
The books should be from their list of best books from 2008. It's that easy.
Then let us know what you think of your friend's choices. Do you agree or disagree and why?
Haven't you always wanted to read books that your blogger friends rave about? Now is your chance. Look up those reviews, ask your buddies for a list and pick five for 2009!
My list of recommendations..
1. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote (Raspberrymocha55 )
2. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon (kairilily)
3. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (kairilily)
4. Night's in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks (sandy)
5. The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks (sandy)
6. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (Kristal )
7. You Suck by Christopher Moore (blackadder )
8. A Man Named Dave by David Pelzer (Brittney R )
9. Two for the Dough (Aleta E )
10. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman (Passion for the Page)
This is my top ten list of favorite books of 2008 if anyone is interested :)
I have not read one single book from this challenge, I guess it's just not for me.. I might or might not try it out again :(